Monday 16 March 2015

Sweatbox Session

So had a sweatbox session today showing my idea to the class, surprisingly it went well, good feedback and people seemed to like my idea and characters which is always good. Developed my idea and evolved some characters over the weekend whilst doing a really rough animatic. There's been a name change and career swap, but I'm happy with how its developing now, getting more of a sense of the characters also completed the last turnaround for the character Ton which I will upload soon when I get a chance to scan him in. But for now here are my rough storyboards that I completed as and introduction to the characters.  Also did a little research about the brothel that Butch Cassidy and Sundance used to hang out at and it was run by a madame named Fannie, so as a way to include that I named the strip club after her and also included a name that the gang was also known by and thus was born Fannie's Hole in the Wall club enjoy :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment